Sunday, July 11, 2010

My first post...

I've always been a bit intimidated about writing. I am my own worst critic and usually can't stand to later read what I have written. I would like to break thru this and allow myself to write... for better or for worse. I can't stand actually taking pen to paper...my mind races much more quickly than I can link letters together on paper. But I do enjoy social networking, so this seemed like it might be a medium that is more my style. I know that I enjoy reading the blogs of a few of my friends, so it makes sense that others might enjoy reading mine... my life can be fairly entertaining... even ridiculous at times! I am hoping it will serve as a journal of sorts... at least for those thoughts that I am comfortable making public (wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment